Monday, September 3, 2012

Still De-stashing...

I came to the conclusion that I still had too much fabric ... so I am again posting some bundles to sell.


By Judie Rothermel for Marcus Fabrics
Civil War Dressing Gowns (pre-washed) - 11 Fat Quarters. Price: $19.25, Postage: $5.90 = $25.15


By pat Speth for Windham Fabrics
Carriage House 1820-1870 - 12 Fat Quarters. Price: $18.00, Postage: $5.90 = $23.90
By Judie Rothermel for Marcus Fabrics
The Merrimack Collection - 19 Fat Quarters. Price: $33.25. Postage: $5.90 = $39.15

 By Judie Rothermel for Marcus Fabrics
Twelve Oaks - 29 Fat Quarters. Price: $50.75, Postage: $10.85 = 61.60
By Judie Rothemel for Marcus Fabrics
Civil War Chronicles - 43 Fat Quarters. Price: $75.25, Postage: $10.85 = $86.10
By Judie Rothermel for Marcus Fabrics
The Bancroft Collection - 18 Fat Quarters. Price: $ 31.50, Postage: $5.90 = $37.40

Thanks again for shopping my "de-stash the stash" sale. I have really appreciated all your purchases and the encouraging comments that you have left for me in my attempts to de-stash!

Hugs,

Elaine
PS: And YES, there is another Give-A-Way coming up!


9 comments:

Patchwork Penguin said...

Oh you love tempting me don't you. But, after the wonderful contribution that you made to my stash last month (via my purchase), I am going to try and be good now. They are all so lovely though.....

Maureen said...

Holy Buckets! More gorgeous fabrics. I will be back.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

you have been tempting me and tempting me - but I resist - I have too much of my own :)

Maureen said...

Are all of these bundles sold, or is Paypal not working? One of my bundles is cut up and ready for a retreat, so I need to restock. LOL

Tamera said...

Are all of the bundles sold?

Hilda said...

Would love to purchase some of your stash but not sure if you would post International ?
Thanks :)

Rosa Robichaud said...

Could we have another blog post with what "bundles" you have left... if any?

:-)

Tks!

Rosa

Craftluver Marianna said...

Oh my goodness! I love them almost all! And with my b'day coming up this is sooo tempting! But he, hubby without a job is not buying for me LOL! But I sure wish I could! Especially those wonderfull Judie Rothermel fabrics are tempting!

Homes for Rent in France said...

Hey!! You have aweosme collection of amazing quilts.