Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Light at the End of the Closet - Destash #9

My stash is definately more under control...thanks to all of you who have made a purchase from my "Destash the Stash" sale.

These will be the last of my bundles that I am going to sell. Please check out my previous "Destash the Stash" posts for other bundles that are still available.

So here they are:

By Judie Rothermel for Marcus Fabrics
The Merrimack Collection - 17 Fat Quarters. Price: $ 29.75, Postage: $5.90 = $35.65

By Judie Rothermel for Marcus Fabrics
Assorted Sturbridge Village (Sturbridge Village Scarlet, Sturbridge Village Minatures, Old Sturbridge Village and Old Sturbridge Village Collection II )
6 Half Yard Cut - Price: $ 21.00, Postage: $ 5.90 = $ 26.90

By Judie Rothermel for Marcus Fabrics
Spirit of the Season II - One yard cut.  Price: $ 28.00, Postage: $ 5.90 = $33.90
And there you have it!

Thanks so much for visiting and shopping my "Destash the Stash" sale. I have really appreciated your purchases and the nice feedback that you have given me!

Quilter's are THE BEST!

Hope you are have a great day!

Hugs,

Elaine
PS: Check in soon...yes, another Give-a-Way!!

No comments: