Sunday, August 5, 2012

Destash the Stash Give-A-Way# 2 Winner!!

And the Winner is....(insert drum roll here)

Doniene!!!

Doniene has the cutest blog... "'Now It's Just Quilts"!

Please mail me your mailing address Doniene and I will get this bundle in the mail just as soon as I can. YOU have won the the Dear Jane bundle by Brenda Papadakis for Windham Fabrics, 28 fat eights!!

Thank you to all who participated in my Give-a-Way #2...I just love having give-a-ways and I hope you do too!!

Hope you are all having a great day!

Hugs,

Elaine

2 comments:

Doniene said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

What a surprise and a blessing!!!

These will be PERRRRRFECT for a SAL that is coming up next week!

Thanks, too for the kind words about my blog!! I have been so blessed by the blog world!!

Brigitte said...

congratulation, Donienne!!!