Friday, August 3, 2012

Destash the Stash Give-a-Way #2 Reminder

Just a reminder that my "Destash the Stash" Give-a-Way #2 ends at midnight on Saturday, August 4th.
Dear Jane by Brenda Papadakis for Windham Fabrics... 28 -  Fat Eights (18 1/2" x 11")

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment on my July 31st post!

Thank you to all of you for visiting and shopping my "Detash the Stash" sale.

I have really appreciated all your help in my attempt to clear out some of my stash. At this time, I think I have posted all the bundles and yardage that I want part with. And just in case you are still shopping, please take a peak at my "Destash the Stash" #8 post on August 1st...there are still bundles and some yardage left.

Again, thank you.... and go enter my "Destash the Stash" Give-a-Way now!

Hope you all have a great day!

Hugs,
Elaine

2 comments:

Pokey said...

Oh, my winnings arrived today and they are just LOVELY, Elaine! I didn't want to be GrEeDy and sign up for you next generous giveaway, but I sure wanted you to know I love mine, and congratulations to the next lucky gal!
THANK YOU!
:-}pokey

Me and My Stitches said...

It's a good thing you are finished destashing - the temptation was about killing me! I still can't believe all of the great bundles that you parted with!