Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another Winner!!

The winner of my Give-A-Way is......(lots of drum rolls please!!)

SUE of "Simply Piece-ful Quilting"

Congratulations Sue...please send me your mailing address so that I can send out your package just as soon as I can!

Thank you to all of you who participated in my Give-A-Way.

And thanks again for visiting and shopping my "Destash the Stash" sale ... It was very much appreciated!

Hugs.

Elaine
PS: Sorry for the delay of posting a winner for my Give-A-Way, I've had a few health issues the last couple of days. My apologies....

8 comments:

Me and My Stitches said...

Hope you are feeling better! And congrats to the winner.

Sue said...

Oh thank you so much for the win! I'm excited!

Patchwork Penguin said...

Hope you are feeling better. I, for one, totally enjoyed your stash reduction :o)

Brigitte said...

hope you are feeling better NOW, dear Elaine! I'm sending a big hug over the big pond
Brigitte

Rosa Robichaud said...

Hope you're feeling better, Elaine!

HUGE Canadian Polar Bear Hugs, heading your way!!!

Rosa

quiltmom said...

Congratulations to Sue.. I hope that you are recovered and feeling much better.
It must feel good to have decluttered your stash.
Regards,
Anna

Deb Silva said...

So sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you are feeling better and are back to stitching.

Take care.
Deb

Faithful Quilter:Elaine's Journey said...

I hope you like enjoy your giveaway package Sue!

Hugs,
Elaine