Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Destashing the Stash - #5

Thanks for coming back to my "Destash the Stash" Sale. I received a comment asking if my shelves were bare yet...unfortunately not yet so I have more bundles and yardage for sale!


 By Judie Rothermel for Marcus Brothers Textiles
A Journey Through Time - 27 Fat Quarters. Price: $ 47.25, Postage: $10.85 = $ 58.10

A Journey Thru Time - 3 yards. Price: $ 18.00, Postage: $ 5.90 = $ 23.90 Great for backing or borders!

A  Journey Through Time - 3 yards. Price $18.00, Postage: $ 5.90 = $ 23.90 Great for backing and/or borders!


By Pat Speth for Windham Fabrics

Carriage House 1820-1870 - 12 Fat Quarters.   2 Available     Price: $ 18.00, Postage:$ 5.90  =   $23.90

****SOLD****By Judie Rothermel for Marcus Brothers Textiles
Nineteenth Century Backgrounds - 12 Fat Quarters.  Price: $ 21.00, Postage: $ 5.90 = $26.90

****SOLD****By Nancy Gere for Windham Fabrics
Indigo and Gold - 20 Fat Quarters.   Price: $ 30.00, Postage: $ 5.90 = $35.90

****SOLD****By Judie Rothermel for Marcus Brothers Textiles
The Merrimack Collection - 20 Fat Quarters. Price: $ 35.00, Postage: $5.90 = $40.90

There are several bundles that are still available for purchase. Please check my previous posts, " Destashing the Stash" Sale #2, #3 and #4.

And please remember to sign up for my Give-a-Way of 27 Fat Eights of Dear Jane II by Brenda Papadakis. You can enter by just leaving a comment, no purchase is necessary! See yesterday's post, July 23rd to add you name. **If you have purchased a bundle, your name will be entered twice**


Thank you so much for visiting and shopping my "Destash the Stash" Sale...It is greatly appreciated!

Hope you all have a day that includes a little stitching!

Hugs,
Elaine




4 comments:

Sharon said...

Hi Elaine, I just purchased the indigo/gold grouping, but it came up as Nineteenth century backgrounds. I want to make sure it's the blue/gold stack that I am receiving. Many thanks, Sharon

Faithful Quilter:Elaine's Journey said...

My error...I forgot to change the Item Description when I made the button. You did purchase the Indigo and Gold.

Thanks so much!

Elaine

Patchwork Penguin said...

Just purchased the backgrounds. Thanks so much for enabling my addiction :o)

Phyllis said...

I have been enjoying shopping your destashing. Thanks for offering your fabric for sale.