Friday, July 13, 2012

Destashing the Stash...

It was time to face reality and attack the fabric stash. We purchased three shelving units for the closet, so I could unpack all the totes of fabric and make them not only easier to "see" but easier to access too! They are so nice...and I'm so glad it's done!

However, in doing all this rearranging, I found that I really need to downsize on the fabric....WAY, WAY TOO MUCH!

So, I'm going to start selling bundles of my stash ... mainly my Judie Rothermel collections. Here's a sneak pick behind the cabinet door...
Stay tuned...it's going to be a great sale!

Hugs,
Elaine


9 comments:

Milah Frost said...

Well if you must.....I'm definitely interested!

Doniene said...

Hi Elaine! Nice to hear from and not because you are having a sale!! But I'm definitely interested! Need some blues in my stash!!!

Blessings

Rosa Robichaud said...

Sounds like a GREAT idea to me!!! :-)

Sue said...

I absolutely LOVE Judie's fabric lines! I can't wait to see more.

Rebecca said...

Oh, I could never part with my Judith R. fabric. She is my absolute favorite designer. But, so glad you can part with them for my sake. I will stay tuned and hopefully I can purchase some from you.
Thanks so much and glad you are happy with your re-organization. I am sure that was a big project to tackle. I know it would be for my stash.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh gosh~ I think I drooled all over my keyboard!! :-o

Sharon said...

We get rid of clothes and shoes as we tire of them, fabric is no different, I have bins of fabric I doubt I will ever use..... Good for you for purging.

Brigitte said...

hi Elaine, good idea - another quilter will give your gooddies a new home ;-)
I might be interest too
hugs
Brigitte

Ronnie said...

I enjoy your blog, and am waiting to hear more about your sale!