Saturday, July 28, 2012

Destash Give-A-Way Reminder

My "Destash The Stash" Give-a-Way ends tonight at midnight PDT...so if you haven't entered yet, please see my post for Monday, July 23rd and leave a comment.  It's 27 Fat Eights of Dear Jane II by Brenda Papadakis.

You only need to leave a comment to enter! No purchase is necessary....but IF you have purchased a bundle, your name will be entered twice in the drawing!

And please visit my "Destash the Stash" Sale...
There are several bundles that are still available for purchase. Please check my previous posts, "Destashing the Stash" Sale #3, #4 ,#5 and #6.

Thanks so much for visiting and shopping my blog for my "Destash the Stash" sale!

Hope you all have a great day!

Hugs,

Elaine





6 comments:

pizzaeater said...

Thanks for the great giveaway.

Deanna said...

Those are beautiful fabrics. I would be thrilled to have them. Thank you.

Miriam said...

Elaine, do you have an option for overseas buyers so the extra postage charges are allowed for?

tubilinha tiacarminha said...

Olá,sou brasileira e gostaria de ganhar estes tecidos maravilhosos.Obrigada.
tiacarminhapezzuto@gmail.com

Quilt all day said...

Hi Elaine , this bundle would be great for my european Dear Jane group ...i coiuld spoil them at our meetings ...I will pay for the oversea shipping ... Hugs from Belgium
Caroline

Marla said...

I've been collecting CW fabrics for over a year but I haven't started my DJ yet. Would love to have some fabrics from Brenda in my quilt.