Monday, February 13, 2012

"Sonoma Rose" Upcoming Review and Give-A-Way!

WOO HOO!
I was asked by Liza Cassity, publicist for Dutton Publishing, if I would like to write a review and host a give-a-way of Jennifer Chiaverini's new novel, "Sonoma Rose".

Of course, I said YES!
Today, I received my advanced copy.

I am very honored and excited to be asked to do a review and offer a give-a-way of Jennifer's new book on my blog.I have read all of her books and look forward to reading "Sonoma Rose".

Stay tuned...my review and give-a-way will be posted before "Sonoma Rose" is released on February 21st.

Exciting isn't it??

Hugs,
Elaine

PS: My "Opps I Bought Two Give-A-Way" ends this evening at midnight. I will announce the lucky winner on Valentine's Day, February 14th.

6 comments:

Quilt Hollow said...

What fun! I look forward to your honest review!

Nancy E said...

Can't wait to read your review of the book! I have read all her books, too.

Gayle said...

Cool! Jennifer did a book reading and signing at our local library a few months ago - I love her books!

Terry said...

Oh how very lucky you are!!!! That has got to be so much fun :) Looking forward to your review.

Amy R said...

"Like"

Me and My Stitches said...

Love all of her books - looking forward to your review!coritr