Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Opps I Bought Two Give-A-Way WINNER


    Time to announce the WINNER of my "Opps I Bought Two" Give-A-Way...

    **  Insert Drum Roll Please **

           And the WINNER is : Sandie @Crazy'boutquilts
                                                    
There were lots of good suggestions concerning organizing and tracking your quilt books and magazines.  Several apps were mentioned for the IPhone  ... I will be checking those out as that would be the most convenient. I "rarely" leave home without my phone!

Other great suggestions: 

Keeping an address book and listing all your books under author's name

Using a small 4 x 6 photo album and inserting index cards with author and book title/technique

Computer spread sheet 

I hope that I can start applying these suggestions and avoid buying multiple copies of books and magazines in the future!

And I have to tell you that I really appreciated hearing that I wasn't the only one in Quiltland who has trouble keeping track..

Thank you to all of you who participated in my give-a-way! And congratulations to Sandie!!!

Hugs,
Elaine

PS: Sandie - Please send me your mailing address so I can mail your "new" book and fabric!

3 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Congratulations to Sandie!! And I love your new background :-)

Sharon said...

Yeah Sandie!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

I am so excited! Thank you!! And I love some of those suggestions too. ;-)