Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Lovely Valentine

My DH and I went to Steamer's in Pismo Beach for lunch on Saturday to celebrate Valentine's Day!  It was a cold and overcast day at the beach but the company was perfect and the conversation delightful!
It was wonderful!
On Valentine's Day, Jim gave me a card (lovely!), flowers (tulips are my favorite!) and See's Peanut Brittle candy (love peanut brittle and since it's sugar free I can still enjoy a piece or two!)
And then Jim gave me a new Willow Tree figurine, "The Quilt"!
 I made a special dinner that included shrimp cocktail, steak and chocolate covered strawberries. Here's a photo of the remaining strawberries... Jim loves it when I make these!
It was a perfect Valentine's Day ...

Life is good!

Hugs,
Elaine

4 comments:

Amy R said...

Smiling for you~ Glad you had a nice Saturday and V-day.

Mary said...

The day sounds wonderful and I love the figurine! It's soooo sweet!!!

Cyn ;-) said...

Glad you and Jim had such a wonderful day -- it's always special to spend it with one's very best friend!
The figurine and flowers are so nice.

Rosa Robichaud said...

Loved the strawberry picture and Steamers... sounds like an EXCELLENT spot, Elaine!!

http://www.steamerspismobeach.com/

Rosa