Tuesday, August 2, 2011

YIKES!


WOW...It's been over 3 months since I've posted! I can't believe so much time has gone by...

Anyway, lots has happened. I went on retreat in June to Nebraska City, we moved to the beach, I was diagnosed with Diabetes Combo Type I and Type II  and then we went to Nashville, Tennessee for a "revealing" party for special friends of ours who are pregnant with their first child. The "revealing" party is for everyone to find out if they are having a boy or girl...more on this later. Oh, and then there was the patriotic churn dash exchange on the Jo Morton Stitchers yahoo group! 

Yes, it's been a very busy and frantic 3 months in my life!

Thank you for staying with me over this time. I have so much to write about so please check back soon!

Hugs,

Elaine at the Beach

8 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

LOVE your little cartoon!!!!

And happy you're back to blogging!

*VBG*

Rosa

jolanda said...

So good to see you are back! I became follower in the time you were gone because you have really beautiful things to show on your blog. I'm curious what you are planning to show us soon! :-))
hugs, Jolanda

Stitches said...

Welcome back, I was beginning to wonder where you went and if you were okay..Will look forward to more posting from you..

Kristy said...

I am so glad you are back...I have been patiently waiting. I found you about 3 months ago and have persevered, because your blog looks like one I would really like. My patience paid off. I am intrigued by the "revealing Party" idea, will hope to hear more on that. Looking forward to any quilt fun too. Also, be sure and take care of yourself with that diabetes.

vivianjane said...

I've been holding my breath. Thanks for being back. :)
Jane

Miriam said...

Great to see you back Elaine!!
I hope your health problems are under control.
I look forward to your next post.

Mary said...

Changing your diet can be stressful. I hope you do really really well!

Your past three months sound like there was some fun in there. Which beach did you move to? I'm jealous!

karenfae said...

welcome back - I have wondered what you were up to, but you have taken breaks before so thought you would be back.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/