Monday, March 14, 2011

The Streets of San Francisco

We spent a lovely day in the city after exchanging out the Stamp Basket blocks with Mary. Love the streets of San Francisco...
And the street where my son lives... nice view! To the right you can see the the bay...
Only in the city...Donuts and Chinese Food! What's with that??
And people expressing their views...Free Speech alive and well in San Francisco!
It was a wonderful day! The highlight of the day for me was visiting with my son...he LOVES living in the city and is really enjoying his new job.  We had a wonderful visit and great time over dinner. It made me so happy to see him, he looks so good and is very happy with his decision to move and new job..my heart burst with joy!

Hugs,

Elaine







6 comments:

Sue said...

San Francisco is a beautiful city. I am so glad you were able to enjoy the sites and visit with your son. How wonderful that he loves his new job too. It's nice to have a job, but it's even better when you love it!

Jackie said...

Too funny about Chinese Food and Donuts being sold in the same spot. Beautiful pictures....I'd love to go there one day!

Rosa Robichaud said...

WOW!!! I felt like I was with you and your hubby!

*grin*

Tks for the pics, with explanations, Elaine!!!!

Rosa

Jeanne Lex said...

Elaine, I can hear, in your words, how warm and proud your heart is of your son. There is nothing more wonderful than seeing your child happy.

karenfae said...

I love that city - sure has been a long time since I have been there though - like around 31 years!! We used to live about 40 minutes from there in Vallejo when DH was in the service and then went back once so the kids could see it too.
Karen

Merilyn said...

What lovely pictures of San Francisco, looks as though you had some wonderful weather, I would love to visit one day....