Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stamp Basket Exchange

Today was the day for exchanging out blocks for the Jo Morton Stamp Basket Exchange.
Our Stamp Basket Hostess Mary...
Stamp Basket blocks ready for exchanging...all so beautiful!
And here's the other side of the table... gorgeous stamp basket blocks!
Mary was so organized...it was truly a pleasure to be able to help her with exchanging the blocks.

And we had a great time together chatting about "all things Jo"!

Thanks again Mary for hostessing this exchange...you did a fabulous job!

Hugs.

Elaine

9 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Sounds like you had an EXCELLENT first day of retirement, my friend!!!

*VBG*

Glad you read your blog post, Elaine!

Rosa
Canadian Polar Bear Hugs!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the work that you have done. I am excited, I see mine on the table.

Peggy

karenfae said...

you are going to have fun putting this quilt together - how many blocks will you have? I see from Rosa's comment you have retired? have fun!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Karen said...

These gorgeous little baskets are going to make a very fine quilt!

Mamen said...

Greetings from Spain!, I like this traditional quilt, you'll be fantastic
Regards,
Mamen

Mary said...

Beautiful, beautiful blocks! I've never been in an exchange but this really does look like fun!!!

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

Oooo, I have basket envy. Wish I'd been making baskets too :)
Happy retirement!
Sharyn

Sue said...

Oh I'll just be that was a fun exchange. Those blocks are wonderful. I just recently purchased that stamp set and hope to crank out a few this summer!

Karen said...

Those are wonderful piles of basket blocks. Makes you want to jump in and play and play.