Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"My Quilt Shoppe" In Florida

Of course, we visited a quilt shop or two while in Florida... "My Quilt Shoppe" was my personal favorite!
I love walking into GREAT quilt shops!
Yes, they had beautiful quilts on the walls...
Absolutely beautiful quilts...
In fact, lots of gorgeous quilts were on their walls...
But they also had "Jo Morton" fabrics by the boatload!
In San Luis Obispo county, there is only ONE shop that carries "Jo" fabric , so when I actually get to see so much "up close and personal", I think I am in quilter's heaven!
We had a great time at "My Quilt Shoppe"!
And I left very happy!

It was an excellent day in Florida...

Hugs,

Elaine

9 comments:

Sue said...

Okay, I have to know where this one is for my next visit to Florida! That looks like a great shop!!

Maureen said...

Lucky you! There is no place around here that carries Jo fabrics. Online just doesn't have the same feel. LOL
MaureenKS

Barb said...

Thanks for taking us shopping with you....love it!

Jackie said...

I googled the shop to see where it's at. West Palm Beach is quite the drive for me but it looks like a wonderful shop!

Frummie said...

I'M GLAD I COULD SHOW YOU A GREAT TIME.

Merilyn said...

Wow! what a great shop, I could have spent the whole day in there and then some!!!

Jennifer said...

I can see why you loved it - what a gorgeous shop!

Rosa Robichaud said...

We had a great time, eh?!?!?

Soooo happy to have spent quality time with you and Frummie AND get to shop together!!!!

What incredible memories, eh?

*grin*

Rosa

tich said...

Ooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!