Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love on Valentine's Day

Valentine wishes from Jim. First he got me flowers and gave them to me early so that I would have time to enjoy them before leaving on my trip to Florida.
They are gorgeous...
And tonight when I got home from work, he gave me a wonderful card. The sentiment inside made me teary... I am so blessed by his love.
And then he gave me a "traveling companion" to take with me on my trip. This "tradition" started when we took our first "big" trip to British Columbia. I packed a little stuffed animal in Jim's luggage as a surprise and he would set it out wherever we stayed. With each trip that we've taken since, I continue to put a little "surprise" in his luggage. This time he surprised me with this "LOVEy" caterpillar!
"LOVEy" will be one of the first things I pack in my suitcase tomorrow! And when I get to Florida, I will set him out to enjoy the Florida air!

Color me LOVED!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hugs,

Elaine

8 comments:

May Kristin said...

So cute! :-)
Happy Valentines Day, and enjoy your trip to Florida!

Merilyn said...

How romantic!!! Have a great trip!

Rosa Robichaud said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Elaine (and hubby)!!!!

The front of your card reminds me of what our 3A means....

In French: "Amie, Amour, Amant"

Translated, it would mean,
Friend, Love and Lover.

Can't wait to meet LOVEy, in person... as well as her mistress!

Rosa

Barb said...

So sweet....lovely flowers!!

Sharon said...

Happy Valentines day...you are blessed with a sweet husband! Enjoy your trip!

Mary said...

Aaawww, that is so sweet! You have such a nice hubsand.

tich said...

Have a wonderful time!!

Jeanne Lex said...

lucky calerpitter, going to warm Florida - lucky Elaine, to have such a thoughtful mate and loved one (going to Florida too!).