Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Looks A lot Like Spring in California!

The tulips are here...it must really be Spring here in California! While the mid-west and east coast dig themselves out of the snow, those of us on the west coast are basking in the warm days, reaching the high 60's to low 70's.

I love tulips and since I've not been feeling well the last couple of days, I treated myself to these beautiful tulips when I went to get some more saltine crackers.

Now these make me feel better...don't they make you feel better too?

Hope you all have a great day, filled with laughter of friends and family...

And remember to stay healthy!

Hugs,

Elaine

9 comments:

Sue said...

Yes! They make me happy too! I have to say that I am quite giddy about our snow though:) It's so pretty.

Hope you get to feeling better. And I do think the tulips will help:)

Mary said...

My tulips have just sprouted - I have to wait till the end of March or April to see flowers but that just gives me something to look forward to.

Feel better.

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Sorry you haven't been feeling well, but what a day brightener your tulips are! I would love to see some sprouting around me. :-)

Jennifer said...

Aren't they beautiful flowers! Hope you feel better soon.

Karen said...

Bright and cheerful! :0) And yes they do make me feel better !! I love tulips too. Pretty colors. I hope you feel better soon.

Loris said...

Beautiful tulips! The colors look wonderful together. Hope they cheered you on and made you feel better.

Rosa Robichaud said...

You have absolutely NO IDEA how your flowers do NOT match with our snow fall, at this point!

LOL

Yes, it DOES look springish.... unfortunately, we're still in the dead of winter here....

Bring on the Florida palm trees!!!!

EEEEEH-HAAAAAA!!!!

*grin*

Rosa

Jackie said...

Tulips always make me smile - they're one of my favorite flowers. They always mean that spring is near when I see them too!

tich said...

Hmmm! High sixties, low seventies! It's brrrr here! The tulips are beautiful!! Get better for that wonderful trip!