Friday, February 11, 2011

A Half Day of Pampering...

In preparation for my upcoming trip to Florida, I spent half the day being pampered, the first half I worked...needless to say I LOVED the second half of my day the best!
First stop "Kim and Co. Salon"
First I saw the aesthetician, Sabrina .
Then a pedicure with Sara...
I LOVE pedicures... After a day at work, where I stand for 8 hours, a foot massage is very much appreciated. And to have my toes painted ... well, that's the "icing on the cake" in my humble opinion!
Next stop, "Ciao Bella Salon", time for a touch up!
Here's Deborah, my hairdresser
Color and cut...VOILA!
I LOVE days like this...

Now, I just have to pack and I'll be ready to take-off for Florida!

Can't hardly stand the wait...

Hugs,

Elaine

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Isn't it lovely to be spoilt! Your hair looks very pretty.

Micki said...

Sounds like a wonderful day of spoiling.
Micki

Rosa Robichaud said...

Wow! you've got pretty toes!!!

Thanks for taking us along, on your (fun) afternoon jaunt!

*grin*

Rosa
*who didn't sit and realize that you're on your feet ALL THE TIME! Duh!!! - slapping my forehead!*

karenfae said...

sounds like a nice relaxing day.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Mary said...

Oooohhhh, fun! Have a fantastic time!

Merilyn said...

Well deserved day of pampering, nice to see where people go to get the important stuff done!!!

tich said...

Bliss! (but not the pedicure!!)

Lisa said...

What pretty red toes you have.