Monday, February 28, 2011

Announcing Perfect Scissors Winner!

CONGRATULATIONS TO LUCKY #39

 MARY FROM OREGON

YOU ARE THE WINNER OF A PAIR OF KAREN KAY BUCKLEY'S
PERFECT SCISSORS!

Please send me your mailing address so that I can order your scissors and have them sent directly from Karen Kay Buckley.

Thank you to all who participated in my Give-A-Way and for leaving your comments on your favorite block and whether you prefer machine or hand piecing...I really enjoyed reading them all!

Hugs,

Elaine

PS: Winner was generated by Random Number Selection. There were 64 entires, however only 60 were included in the draw as three people entered two comments and one comment was deleted. Thanks again!

6 comments:

Francien said...

What a lucky girl Mary is Elaine..she must be dancing now for joy...but thank you for the chance to try and win the siccors..
Congratulations Mary...
greetings Francien.

Sandie ~call me crazy said...

Congratulations Mary! Did you have a good trip? :-) Have a happy day!

Merilyn said...

Congratulations to the lucky winner!!! I hope you enjoy your new scissors!

Mary said...

I can't believe I won! Thank you so much. I've heard such good things about these scissors. This is really generous of you and I appreciate it.

I hope you had a wonderful trip and that things have settled down at work.

arlette said...

Ohhhh :( I missed this giveaway, because my computer crashed, I'm a newbie scissors collector and they're so cute, congrats to the winner!!!

scarves said...

Wish all of the network of friends have a new start .

hope you have a great 2011. Thanks for the link, sweetie!
Titanium Necklaces