Friday, January 14, 2011

And My Answer Is....

After reading all of your great comments about blogging and what YOU expect, I have realized that my original idea of blogging my journeys and adventures was the focus I needed to maintain. Somewhere along the path I had ventured off and blogging was more of a chore than an enjoyment.

I need to remain faithful to myself and not worry so much about "who" is reading my blog or how many followers I have. This is a journal of who I am, what I do and the road where it takes me.

I would love to have you share my journeys with me, whenever and wherever they take me. My posts might be sporadic but I will keep on blogging!

Thanks for all your comments, I can't begin to express how important and insightful they were for me.

Hugs,

Elaine

6 comments:

karenfae said...

:)glad we were all able to help you out!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

I didn't get to comment on your last post, but I agree with everyone. Blogging should be for you. Enjoy it. It is a journal of your quilting adventure, and also a place to share "girlfriend" time with people of like interest. Good decision :-)

Betweens said...

Yahoo!! that to me would make for a good resolution for 2011

Pokey said...

Good for you! And here's a hug back! grins, pokey

tich said...

Good!

Sue said...

Well, I just found your blog and am glad that I did.
I've had the same dilemma about 'to blog or not to blog' but have chosen to keep it up no matter how many people follow me. Mine isn't always about quilting. Sometimes it's just about life and it is my blog so I keep it as more of an online journal...because I'm bad about keeping my paper journal going:)

I found your by looking up hand-piecing spools. I am just now making my Cindy Blackberg spools and love them!

I hope to see your posts again and have you loaded and ready to go in my Google Reader :)

Blessings to you,
Sue