Thursday, November 25, 2010

And The Winner Is.....


SEWCALGAL is the WINNER of my 2nd Annual Thanksgiving Give-A-Way!!

Congatulations SEWCALGAL!

Please send me you mailing address so I can get your prize mailed to you.

Thank you to all who entered my Thanksgiving Give-A-Way, it was a pleasure to read all your comments and have you post my blog link to your blog.

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Hugs,

Elaine

PS: From the accounting firm of Elaine and Jim, the result of the 2nd Annual Thanksgiving Give-A-Way was selected by Random Generator. There were 57 entries of which two people left duplicate posts and five people left two comments (only one comment per entry) leaving a total of 50 entries for the give-a-way.

4 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Wow. Thank you so very much. I'm really excited. Yippee!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Rosa Robichaud said...

WOW!!!! Congrats to SewCalGal!!!

Rosa

Frummie said...

congratulations Sew Cal Gal!!!!!

karenfae said...

congratulations Darlene after all the work you put into your festival on your blog you deserve winning this give away!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/