Monday, October 25, 2010

Show and Tell with Jo Part II

And then Jo shared her quilts with us:
Gorgeous applique! One of my favorite's "Jo's Whig Rose" from her book "Traditions"
Stunning!
Another Jo favorite..."Warm Wishes" from Jo's "Vintage Journey" book.
"Prairie Basket" ...Another favorite of mine in "Yesterday's Charm"
"Second Hand Rose" from Jo's book "Remembrances"
"Baby Rose" from Jo's Little Women Club Part 7. I love the Jamestown fabrics!
Another favorite...well than again I think they are ALL my favorites!
Here is a close up of Jo's applique:
What a gorgeous collection of Jo's quilts to see "in person". They literally took my breathe away!

And there is still more to share...

Enjoy!

Hugs,

Elaine

12 comments:

karenfae said...

what wonderful quilts - are they all from the same book, I see you mention Jo several times - lovely patterns -
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Amazing quilts!

Rosa Robichaud said...

They look "perfect"!!!!

I'm so happy that you got to see them in person, my friend!!!!

Tks for sharing, Rocky!

Rosa
The "Curve-vey-tious One"

LOL

Elly D said...

OH WOW!!! what beautiful quilts! Thank you so much for sharing Elaine :)
Now I've dribbled and drooled all over my keyboard I'd best go off to bed and dream.....hugs Ellyx

searchfamilies said...

What beautiful quilts i love them all
Hugs Janice

Jeanne Lex said...

Thanks for sharing, Elaine. Very motivating...

Miri said...

Beautiful quilts!

Royce said...

Haven't had the nerve yet to try the blind stitch applique but really admire it - these are stunning quilts.

tich said...

I am so jealous!!

searchfamilies said...

Love all the quilts but i do love applique anyway
Hugs Janice

Amy said...

I have the Second hand rose quilt too.I bought it as a kit with those fabrics in it.

Jackie said...

Love your Prairie Basket! I'm working on it now. It's my first time doing needle turn applique and I'm not sure I like it. I'll keep at it though!