Monday, August 30, 2010

Where have I been?

Well....busy that I know! I am back at work now and going to the gym quite regularly.

 I learning how to box! It was on my bucket list and something that I have wanted to do for quite awhile.

But anyway, I'm back!

Thanks for checking in...adventures to be posted soon!

Hugs,

Elaine

PS: By the way, see what boxing can do for you...make you 30 years younger, in shape and beautiful! Well, being in shape would be great! And I do have those pink boxing gloves working for me too!

9 comments:

Terry said...

Elaine, so good to hear from you again :)
You must be feeling better if you are boxing!
Can't wait to hear more of your adventures:)
Hugs,
Terry

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Elaine so happy to see you back online.

Amy said...

Glad to see you back! Good for you for not only getting great exercise, but checking something off your bucket list!
You go girl!!! :)

dianne said...

i am SO glad to see that you are back!

pink boxing gloves are the ONLY color to have!!!

Miriam said...

Great to see you back, Elaine!

Rosa Robichaud said...

I am falling in LOVE with pink, again! It used to be my favorite color, many, many moons ago!!!

And I LOVE the thought of you in pink boxing gloves!!!!

*VBG*

You go, girl!!!!

Rosa

tich said...

Got to get pink shorts or leggings too!

Cyn ;-) said...

Great to see you blogging again, Elaine. So glad you are back.
Way to go with the boxing! Pink gloves? Super!
Hugs,
/;-)

Elly D said...

WOW! Elaine you are looking STUNNING :))
GO ELAINE!!! GO!!!

I'm full of admiration for you, just hope you don't end up with too many bruises or lost brain cells ;))

Hugs
Elly