Monday, March 15, 2010

MVP for March Madness Give-A-Way!!!

Announcing the MVP and Winner of my "March Madness" Give-A-Way ......

 KAREN....from "QUILT'S A LOT"

Karen, please send me your mailing address and I will send off your prize package!

Thanks you to everyone who entered and left such wonderful comments about my blog and give-a-way. I loved hearing from all of you!

Hugs,
Elaine

PS: For Accounting purposes there were 78 entries on this give-a-way. However, only 77 were entered into the Random Generator as one person inadvertantly signed up twice.  Thanks again to all of you for your participation!

11 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Congrats to Karen!!!!!

Rosa

Karen said...

This is a total surprise!!! Thank-you!!! I hadn't actually entered the giveaway, I was just visiting and saying hello. It makes this a very fun win!!!! Thank-you very much!!!

Diva Kreszl said...

congratulations to the lucky winner!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Congratulations to Karen!

arlette said...

Congrats to Karen, I missed the giveaway *sigh*

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations Karen!

Debbie

dianne said...

i miss you, Elaine!

Pat said...

Congradulations Karen. Happy Quilting!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Been missing you Elaine. I hope all is well!

dianne said...

still missing you, Elaine - i heard through the blogging grapevine that you are okay, but there a bunch of us who miss you a lot!!!

tagskie said...

hi.. just dropping by here... have a nice day! http://kantahanan.blogspot.com/