Friday, February 19, 2010

Spoiled on Valentine's Day

My Dear Husband is the best... for Valentine's Day we had decided to not do much. Yes, we exchanged cards but that was supposed to it for this year. Anyway, he broke the rule and got me a fabulous gift...one that keeps giving every couple of months...a subscription to "QUILTMANIA"!!
He ordered the subscription thru "Quiltmania" in France so to make sure that I didn't miss the current issue, he purchased a copy from "EQuilter" on-line. It arrived and he made sure to "decorate" the envelope...
Very creative, eh? He also got me a retractable scissor holder from the sewing store when he picked up my Bernina that was in for servicing. Thoughtful too, eh?
And he got a "special" dessert....
Just call me "Spoiled in SLO,CA

Life is good....

5 comments:

I Purr-Furr to Craft said...

AW how wonderful!

Loris said...

What a sweet husband! I think he is 'taken' with you :-)

ranette said...

I'll bet he's just as spoiled....what a sweetheart he is!

I hope you are feeling better Elaine and that you've got the BP down.

PatchworkRose said...

What a treasure. You make sure you take good care of him. Quiltmania is one of my favourite magazines. A good friend subscribes. Maybe I should drop the hint for next Valentines ;-)
Have a good relaxing Weekend
Cheers
Lynne

dianne said...

he gets an "A" this year!