Monday, January 18, 2010

"Road to California" Give-A-Way Winner!!

The winner of my "Road to California" Give-A-Way is #57 Terry!

Congratulations Terry...please e-mail me your address so that I can send you your gifts!

And these prizes from Jo Morton... the charm package is "Stafford County"!

"Timeless" has even been autographed by Jo!

I hope you enjoy my gifts from the"Road to California" Quilt Show Terry!

Thank you to everyone who participated in my "Road to California" Give-A-Way.  I throughly enjoyed reading all of your comments.
I still have lots more to post about my week in Ontario so please stop by again!

Hugs,

Elaine in SLO, Ca




9 comments:

Terry said...

OMG!!!!! Me??? I can't believe it :) I am so doing the snoopy happy dance. Thank you, Thank you. And thank Jo too! I was so wanting that :)
Hugs & more hugs.

Oh thank the random thingy-ma-jiggy, too

Rosa Robichaud said...

Oh WOW!!! Terry M. won this?!?!??

That's EXCELLENT!!!!

*VBG*

The random thinga-mah-jiggy did a mighty fine job, once more....

Congrats Terry!!!!

Rosa

ranette said...

wow, wow, wow! congrats to Terry!

paulette said...

Hi Elaine!!
Congratulations Terry!! What a great give away!!
Can't wait to hear all about your experiences at the Road to California and of course - your finished quilt!!
Take care!
Paulette

Sharon said...

Congrats to the winner, what a great give away.

Loris said...

Congratulations Terry! What an awesome treat!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Terry, wonderful goodies to have fun quilting with.

Debbie

omashee aka Barb said...

Congratulations Terry! Lucky duckie!

Lea said...

Oh, Elaine,you are so sweet. Congrats to Terry!

You, Lucky you! Jo's Timeless is one of my favorite book!!! :-)
Now you need to make your version of "Indigo Moment"! ;-)