Friday, December 4, 2009

Memories...the corners of my mind!

Now that the routine has come back into my daily life,  I sometimes have to pinch myself to believe that we actually went on such an amazing vacation ... our cruise to New England and Canada!

So here are some reminders that I keep close in my "Bank of Memories"...

Yes, we were in Canada...Jim's "Mug Shot"

And I did get to Saint John, New Brunswick to meet my dear friend, Rosa.
What a wonderful time we had on "Rosa Wednesday"!*

It was the "Best of Times"

* Please check out m previous post on "Rosa Wednesday" for details if you missed it!

1 comment:

Rosa Robichaud said...

LOL

I just LOVE the "Moose is Loose" t-shirt!!!

Everytime I read it, it just makes me smile... reminds me of a REAL party animal! LOL

Tks for sharing pics, my friend!!!

Rosa