Monday, December 14, 2009

Gifts from Rosa


Gifts from Rosa... Fabulous fat quarters of "Anne of Green Gables" fabric. They were packaged as a book...and the "pages" inside were the fat quarters!

Aren't these wonderful? I thinking of making a table runner with them, a dual way to remember our excursion to Prince Edward Island and Rosa! Those chenille strips will be used in a wall hanging I'm planning to make for my grandchildren...they will be perfect!

Thanks again Rosa for the great gifts and especially for your friendship...I am so blessed.

2 comments:

paulette said...

Your friend, Rosa is so thoughtful!! I LOVE these fabrics and what a keep sake of your time spent in Canada!
Well done, Rosa!!
Paulette

MamaT said...

Who makes that fabric? I would love to get my hands on some. My daughter was/is a huge "Anne" fan.