Thursday, December 3, 2009

Announcing Birthday Give-A-Way Winner!

AND THE WINNER OF MY CIVIL WAR BIRTHDAY GIVE-A-WAY IS....



"KARENFAE"

CONGRATULATIONS KAREN!!
Please send me your mailing address so I can send out your Civil War fabrics


THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES,

I ENJOYED YOUR COMMENTS TREMENDOUSLY!

Hugs,

Elaine

PS: For accounting purposes there were a total of 63 entries. Of these, 62 were submitted into the "Random List Generator" as one entry was posted twice. 

Thanks again for participating in my Give-A-Way. I really have a great time reading all the comments and then reading your blogs. What a great way to meet other quilters!

Until next time....




4 comments:

Kathie said...

congrats to Karen Fae hope she enjoys your fabrics and can't wait to see what she makes with them!
again Hope you had a great birthday!
Kathie

Rosa Robichaud said...

Karen Fae!!!

YOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!

Hope you had a GREAT birthday, my friend!!!!

Rosa

karenfae said...

thank you Elaine - I rarely win anything so you made my day as it was the first e mail I opened this morning!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

dianne said...

i hope you had the very best birthday EVER!!!