Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sunrise over the Atlantic ... what was I thinking?? October 17th


Being from California I have always seen the sunset over the Pacific Ocean so I wanted to see my FIRST sunrise over the Atlantic. I got up at 6:00am and headed to the GYM! What was I thinking?? I was so excited that I decided to work out and watch the sunrise while walking on the treadmill. It was awesome! What a wonderful way to start my first day on board!                                                            

Then I rode the stationary bike and participated in a Yoga class! Wow...sea air is really energizing!

Then I headed to the chaise lounges with a fantastic view of the ocean .... I need to rest up!

To enjoy my latte...I could get really used to this! Life is Good!!

2 comments:

karenfae said...

wow - you have more energy than I do in the morning! I'm typically a bit lazy :)
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Rosa Robichaud said...

I'm sorry... no matter HOW excited I'd be, I just don't think I'd be able to get on those exercise machines THAT early in the morning!

LOL

Rosa