Saturday, November 28, 2009

Home of Moosehead Beer...Saint John


Saint John, New Brunswick is the home to Moosehead Beer. This was one of Jim's personal favorite stops on the cruise. Rosa even served Jim a  "Moosehead Pale Ale" with his lobster dinner!

Ready for dinner back on board the Constellation...Jim decked out in his "Moosehead" scarf! He was a hit at our table!

And as were were getting ready to leave port a piper played... and I thought of my mom and knew that she was with us on our travels.

What a memorable day this has been in Saint John, New Brunswick...Life is good!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your travel tales are great to read, I have been enjoying them very much! It's a part of the world I have always wanted to visit.
By the way your Thanksgiving giveaway was generous, good luck to Rosa.

Rosa Robichaud said...

Aaaaah.. I TOLD you they had the bagpipes, for the cruise ship people!

*VBG*

Nice, eh?

Rosa