Thursday, November 26, 2009

And the Thanksgiving Give-A-Way Winner Is....



ROSA ROBICHAUD!



Congratulations Rosa...YOU ARE THE WINNER OF MY THANKSGIVING GIVE-A-WAY!

Your SURPRISE PACKAGE will be mailed out to you this week... I hope you will enjoy it!

Thanks to everyone for participating in my give-a-way! I love reading all your comments and checking out your blogs!

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL!

Hugs,

Elaine

PS: For accounting purposes there were 48 entries. Only 42 were included in the "Random List Generator" as 6 people had 2 entries each. Thank to all for entering and posting links to my blog announcing this give-a-way!

6 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

WOW!!! I'm a winner!!!!

Kiss the turkey for me, tickle him under the chin and tell him that I am SOOOOO grateful to have you as a friend....

Happy Thanksgiving, Elena!

Rosa

Greg said...

Congrats to Rosa on the win. And thanks to you for having this give away..

Blueladyjl said...

Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving to Rosa! A great way to start off the holiday season. :)

arlette said...

Congrats to Rosa! :)

Susan said...

Well isn't that wonderful Elaine!! I'm sure your trip and time visiting Rosa, are part of your thoughts of "thanksgiving". So just wonderful for Rosa as well.

Regards,

Susan

Elly D said...

CONGRATULATIONS ROSA!!