Friday, August 7, 2009

A Perfect Day...

After spending the morning at "Jo Mama's" enjoying our coffee and view, we headed over to Shell Beach to have lunch at the "Spyglass Inn" restaurant where we went a few weeks ago. 

Can you believe this weather? The pelicans visited and provided a beautiful demonstration of their soaring abilities. The scenery was breathtaking!
"Mariner's Sea Food Salad"...YUM! The fish was so fresh, a very delicious lunch!

A perfect day... the great companionship of my DH, beautiful weather and gorgeous scenery. 

I thought it couldn't get any better but it did! I am very blessed...

Life Is Good!

Remember my "Quilter's Stimulus Package" give-away!  Please leave your comment on my give-a-way post and then provide a link to my give-a-way on your blog. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, August 11th from a random number draw. Good luck!

3 comments:

imquilternity said...

I love Avila Beach and Pismo Beach areas. We go up in October to get apples there and always head over to the beach. It's wonderfully restful! Lucky you!

searchfamilies said...

I sorry you shouldn't be allowed to post things like this i am so envious lol your weather for starters we still waiting for summer here it been rain or cooler days for the time of year & the food well i writing this first thing this morning & it still looks good enough for me to want it now
Hugs Janice

Loris said...

You sure know how to have a good time..and eat well!
I'm hungry now :-)
This summer on the coast is sure beautiful this year. Glad you are enjoying it to the fullest.
Me too...up the coast :-)