Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pay It Forward

I was visiting my friend Susan's blog and saw that she was doing the ultimate... a "pay it forward" exchange based on the concept from the movie "Pay It Forward" where acts or deeds of kindness are done without expecting something in return, just passing it on, with hope that the recipient of the act of kindness will in turn pass it on.

So here is how it works... I will make and send 3 homemade gifts to the first three people who leave a comment on this post on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don't know yet what my gift will be but it will be especially made for you! 

What YOU have to do in return, then, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

I am really looking forward to creating something special for the first 3 people who leave a comment on this blog. This is exciting , don't you think?

5 comments:

arlette said...

I'd like to participate in your PIF!

Frummie said...

I love the idea. What a thoughtful thing to do. Does it have to be something that I myself made? In any case I would love to participate.
Hugs,
Frummie

Jeannette said...

Please let me join your PIF, I think it is a great idea

Dena said...

I see you have your three Pay It Forward participants. I'm sure you're going to have lots of fun with this.

Debbie said...

What a great idea you have had, hope you have fun with it
Deb