Monday, August 17, 2009

A Package For Ranette!

Looks like there's a package going out today for Ranette! This is the package that Ranette won from my "Quilter's Stimulus Give-A-Way".   And now I'm on my way to the Post Office!
Inside the Hostess Lunch Box....  I hope you enjoy my "Quilter's Stimulus" Give-A-Way prizes Ranette!

Thank you to all of you who participated in my give-a-way! I have enjoyed hearing from you and reading all your comments.  

I look forward to your visits on my blog!

Hugs,

Elaine

7 comments:

searchfamilies said...

I am sure Ranette will love it especially as it from you
Hugs Janice

call me crazy said...

What a fun pkg!~ you wrapped everything so nicely, I'm sure she'll be tickled to pieces! Congrat's again Ranette. :-)

dianne said...

you must know that Ranette LOVES red! i'm glad that she won (if it couldn't be me) because she's such a sweetheart ... and today (8-18) is her birthday!

Susan said...

It made me smile seeing those lovely "red and white" packages, knowing they are Ranette's favourite colours also.

Bev C said...

It all looks so lovely, Congratulations Ranette, enjoy.

ranette said...

I'm so excited!!! It will be like my bday and Christmas all rolled into one! Thank you again Elaine.

frazzledsugarplummum said...

I am doing 2 Civil War BOM Quilts and one (maybe 2) Civil War applique BOM. Never liked the fabric before but am now a believer. I put a post about the giveaway on my blog. Found you through Greg's blog Flat Out Quilting. Thanks for the opportunity.