Friday, August 28, 2009

Announcing Civil War Give-A-Way Winner....

The Winner of my "Civil War" Give-A-Way is....



Congratulations!!!

Please send me your mailing address and I can send you your package!

Thank you to all of you who entered my contest... it sure was fun to read all your comments and the links that you placed on your blogs about my give-a-way. To those of you who didn't have a blog, you were also included in the draw for the give-a-way.

For accounting purposes there were 139 entries placed, 131 were included in the draw ... 8 people signed up twice.

I have really enjoyed doing these give-a-ways and "meeting" new quilters! 

Again, thank you for reading my blog and entering in my contest. I do hope that you visit again!

Now it's time to get back to quilting but I'm sure I'll be having more give-a-ways soon!

Hugs,

Elaine

PS: Please excuse the poor photography... fault of the user, NOT the camera.



3 comments:

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Oh my goodness! I am SO excited. I was the first commenter and I rarely see the first one picked. Thank you so much. I am so happy to be adding this to my civil war collection.

Carin said...

Congrats to happy cottage!

call me crazy said...

Congrat's HCQ! Thanks again for the chance Elaine~ :-)