Monday, August 10, 2009

And the Winner Is....

The Grand Prize Winner of my second "Quilter's Stimulus" Package is Ranette of Stillwater, Oklahoma. You can read her blog at "Ranette's Daily Stitch".

Congratulations Ranette! I hope you enjoy my "stimulus" package and that it inspires you to create another masterpiece! 

And a HUGE thank you to all of you who participated by leaving comments and links to my give-a-way on your blogs. I loved reading all your comments!

Again, Congratulations Ranette...Well Done!

Hugs,

Elaine
 

11 comments:

May Kristin said...

Congratulations to the winner, Ranette! Have fun with your prize!

searchfamilies said...

Congratulations Ranette
Hugs Janice

Miriam said...

Congratulations Ranette!

blushing rose said...

Lucky you, Ranette! Congrats & enjoy! TTFN ~Marydon

Dena said...

Congratulations to Ranette on her win. Enjoy your prize!

Julia said...

Congratulations Ranette!

Julia ♥

Rosa Robichaud said...

Darn! Not even in the top 10 (again)! LOL

Well, I couldn't be happier, once I read that Ranette had won!

If it couldn't be me, then let it be Ranette!!! *VBG*

Congrats, my friend and thank YOU, Elena, for letting us have "wishful thoughts"...

Rosa
Word Verification? "Correliz"

"Marine Biologists have since discovered a new species, living off the coast of California. They've named it "Correliz" - a mixture of "coral" and "Liz", the biologist that discovered this fantastic new creature!"

LOL

Bev C said...

Well done Ranette,enjoy your package. Happy days.

Anonymous said...

I am Ranette's sister Pamela and she is out of town right now. She is so excited that she won and so am I. She will contact you when she gets back!
Pamela
Snuglewmn@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ranette!
Hugs,
Frummie

ranette said...

Yeah!!! I won, I won, I won!!! I am back and I'm very excited.

Thank you Elaine for your generous giveaway. You are a sweetheart!