Sunday, July 5, 2009

Treasures In My Room


Another treasure "found" in my journey through my sewing room. The magazine is fantastic...so many beautiful quilts!  Look at the quilt I came across...

I fell in love with this quilt the minute I saw it. Absolutely beautiful, it would look wonderful in our bedroom!



Full view of the quilt. Heart blocks are set on-point with an alternating 9 patch block, also set on point. I think that this just might be "the" perfect setting for my Heart 2 Heart swap blocks!

PS: Please excuse the poor photography... not a camera issue but user ability!

4 comments:

karenfae said...

Every now and then I find treasures too that have been long forgotten and then wondered when did I get it, where did it come from :)
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Faithful Quilter:Elaine's Journey said...

Hi Karen, I have been amazed over my "new" things that I have come across this week! Amazing what "we" stash away! Hugs, Elaine

Cyn ;-) said...

Isn't it fun to "find" things that have been languishing somewhere? When found they are "new" again...
Love the heart quilt. It's very pretty and dainty!
Hugs,
cyn;-)

Betweens said...

this is a very adorable quilt love the design!! found you through Rosa's blog