Sunday, July 5, 2009

Surprise Mail!

I received this beautiful handmade bag from my friend Donna this week as a thank you gift. I was completely blown away... this bag is amazing and more so is Donna's workmanship!  She does beautiful work. I feel very blessed by Donna's kindness and thoughtfulness.
Ties are on sides of bag allowing for expansion. When I go to Road 2 California in January you can bet that I will be using this to take to class and for vendor shopping!

Interior of bag... compartments to put quilting supplies for take-along projects. Amazing workmanship ! Thank you again Donna for sharing your talent with me...I am still speechless over your generosity!

6 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Holy smoke-a-ronees!!! That is SOME nice gifty, eh?!??

Such lovely fabric!

*VBG*

Rosa
Inerod - Word Verification
"In er 'od kinda way, she 'uv'd 'im"
Translated? "In her odd kind of way, she loved him."

Gwendie said...

What a nice friend! I love the bag, love the colors and fabrics (but I love pink in about anything). Do you know what pattern she used?

This is just such a cute, sweet bag!

Faithful Quilter:Elaine's Journey said...

Sorry Gwendie... I don't know what pattern Donna used! But I LOVE it! Perfect for lots of different uses! HUgs, Elaine

Cyn ;-) said...

WOWZER! What a gorgeous purse. Love the fabrics and colors! Surprises are so much fun!
Hugs,
/;-)

Miriam said...

What a beautiful bag!!! That is a gorgeous gift! Wonderful work, Donna!!

blushing rose said...

Lucky you, such a pretty gift. Pop over for a visit. TTFN ~Marydon