Friday, July 31, 2009

Blessed by Friendship

I have been so blessed by the friendships that I have made on-line with other quilters. We came together from one common interest, that being quilting, and in turn have made endearing friendships that cross the borders of many states, countries, nationalities, politics and religion. 

I received this gorgeous bag from Mish in NJ. It's a beauty and I'm sorry that the photography does not due it justice. Mish just started on her Dear Jane journey so I sent her some civil war fabrics to add to her selection. She thought she was the one receiving the gift... she was wrong! I am the recipient of her friendship and thoughtfulness as evident by this amazing gift. She is the one who took her time to make something special for me, all I did was to put some fabric in a box and send it! I will always remember this bag as a gift of friendship above all else!

Thank you again Mish!

Hugs,

Elaine

2 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

Aren't quilting buddettes the bestest?!?!? *VBG*

Tks for sharing - loved the story!

Rosa

Quilt Hollow said...

Those spools are adorable on that bag!