Sunday, July 26, 2009

And The Winner Is.....!

Grand Prize Winner of the "Quilter's Stimulus Package" Give-A-Way is Elly D. from Scotland!

Congratulations Elly... I hope my stimulus package will inspire you and provide the raw materials needed to create a masterpiece!

Well done Elly!

And a HUGE thank you to all who participated and left wonderful comments on my 45th Entry "Quilter's Stimulus Package" Give-A-Way.

Hugs,

Elaine

PS: For accounting purposes, 2 people posted twice and 1 person left a comment without identification resulting in a total of 55 participants included in the Random Listing Draw.

4 comments:

Rosa Robichaud said...

WOW!!! Congrats Elly!!!!

Cool program, to pick names, Elaine!

And.... *sniff*... I wasn't even in the top 10!

*giggling over here*

Can't wait to see pics of this stimulous package - I imagine that Elly will be blogging about it, once she's received her stimu-pkg.

Tks for the contest, Elaine and once again... CONGRATS ELLY!!!

Rosa
*Word Verification: Pingen
"I added a pingen of this and a pingen of that, to my recipe."

Elly D said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! ELAINE!!
I CAN'T WAIT! Usually I never win anything and now I have!! WOOHOO!!

HUGS, ELLYXXX (Can you tell I'm excited :))

ranette said...

Yeah for Elly...my birthday buddy!!!! I guess if I didn't win...poor me....I'd want Elly to win or Rosa :o)

Bev C said...

Congratulations to Elly,enjoy your prize. Happy days.