Monday, May 4, 2009

We're Only a Phone Call Away...



The only good that has come out of a mishap with the US Postal Service is that I was able to talk with my dear friend Rosa in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada.

This was the first International call I have ever made. Wow...I was really excited and then when Rosa answered the phone I got goose bumps! She has such a sweet voice with the cutest French accent! I can't wait to meet her in person this coming October.

And tomorrow I will be speaking with her again! Even from a bad incident, God gives you a silver lining...life is good.

1 comment:

Cyn ;-) said...

Sorry you had a bad incident; hope everything is ok now. Life throws us curves sometimes, so I'm sending you hugs!
Rosa is so much fun to talk with and is the nicest of people! I'm glad she brightened your day.
Lucky you going to NB! Super.
hugs,
/;-)