Sunday, April 26, 2009

"Which Way Is Up?" ...Progress Report

Close up of several of my blocks. I'm really enjoying this project, I can take it anywhere and its so relaxing! You can't believe what you can get done just waiting for an appointment!




Update on my hand piecing project, "Which Way Is Up?"... I only have 6 more blocks to make then I can start setting them. There will be a setting block in-between these blocks. The setting block fabric was difficult for me to choose ... I want to keep the era of Civil War but at the same time have something that would make each block stand out on its own. I'm still not happy with what I have picked but have some time before it is all put together to rethink my choice!





4 comments:

Cyn ;-) Calif/USA said...

This project is really coming along nicely. Love the colors. Perhaps you will find the perfect sashing at the TQC when you come down next month. They just received a huge load of great new CW fabrics.
Hand piecing? Wow... great job, my friend. Will this quilt have borders? It sure looks great already.
Hugs, /;-)

Karen said...

Looks wonderful. I can't wait to see the finished quilt top. Isn't hand piecing the best?

Karen said...

I'm liking the look of this quilt. The block looks like it would be easy to make but is different.

Pat from FL and MI said...

Love these blocks. Are you using Inklingo for them? Your whole blog is wonderful. I'm becoming a follower. PS I can smell your banana bread -- wonderful!