Monday, April 13, 2009

Heart 2 Heart Swap


I started to swap out the Heart 2 Heart blocks yesterday. The received hearts are gorgeous and vary so much in fabric and design... a really nice collection! The hearts pictured are by Wenche Martinsen of Norway and are stunning ( sorry the photo does not do them justice). Wenche does beautiful work!
I still am waiting on one more package to arrive then I will be able to get them posted and on their way.
Thanks again to everyone who participated in the Heart 2 Heart swap!

3 comments:

ranette said...

Amazing hearts! I can't wait to see all of the finished quilts from these blocks.

viridian said...

Elaine;
What work it is to be a swap hostess! I did not participate in these, but brava for you. The 30's repro fabric packets look delicious.
viridian61.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Wonderful hearts!