Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Computer from D-E-L-L or make that H- - -

After three factory restores and the "Blue Screen of Death" my new laptop has been returned to Dell. It was sad to box up the little beauty but she had a horrible disposition! And it came down to either her or me...as you can see I won!
Today, I am purchasing a Mac Book. I look forward to not having anything to do with Dell and their support team. The purchase will be local so "if" I have any problems I can go straight to the source and get their help. Mac also provides a 24/7 home support service located in Texas, not in India as some other computer support services do.
I am looking forward to the day I don't have to deal with "COMPUTER ISSUES".

PS. Not in any way associated with Dell or Apple computers...just a innocent computer user.

No comments: